Witnessing to Jews
1. Tell them that their Messiah (Yeshua, Jeshua) is who we call Jesus. Remember they
have been told about the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the Holocaust; and have suffered
many things in that name. Because the name of Jesus was used wrongly, we have to show
2. Show them the foreshadowing of Jesus in the law and the prophets (Isa 7:14, 9:6-7,
53:1-12, Zech 9:9, 12:10). In Isa 53, we see the crucified Jesus on the cross. Ask them to
read that chapter and to pray and ask Yahweh/Jehovah to whom the prophet Isaiah is
referring. In Zech 12:10 God will cause “ the inhabitants of Jerusalem to look upon Me
whom they have pierced”.
3. Tell them that Jesus was and is a Jew. Luke 1:31-35, 2:21-32 shows Jesus was born
of a virgin, being circumcised on the 8th day according to the law of Moses. (The Bible says
“Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever”) (Heb. 13;8)
4. Tell them that they will become a completed Jew, and don’t have to give up their
Jewishness. Jesus said “think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets; I am
not come to destroy, but to fulfill”. (Matt 5:17).
5. Encourage them to call on Yahweh / Jehovah God. Ask them to pray and ask Him to
show them the truth of Yeshua. Something as simple as, "LORD, if this is from You please
make it clear to me so I can receive it."
Here are some excellent teaching Messianic Jewish Ministries. Check out the sites and see
what they have to offer.